Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Baby Flashbacks, Ethan vs Monkeys

Does anyone else have those short glimpses of baby flashbacks? I have them all the time. I was sitting on my couch watching this overplayed show on Disney XD and I had a flashback.

I was sitting in front of some stairs on a carpeted floor and was chewing on a pacifier. I looked down at the stairs and thought to myself, "Why do we have stairs and 2 story houses? Monkeys live in trees. Can't we just do that?" But I tried to climb down the stairs and fell. Well, fml; how can I be a monkey when I can't even climb DOWN the stairs?Childhood dreams were immediately crushed. It's all okay now, though; I own an Ipod. ;D Screw being a monkey! A teacher once told me that Electronics and Ipod Touches etc do not express dominance for our species. Well, show me a monkey who invented a zune and we'll talk.

2 comments:

  1. I have those. I remember back when I was probably like 2 or 3 where I was running around my mom's friend's back yard. And it was that kind of visual perception you have when you're in a vivid dream, but I know this really happened. I also remember jacking up my thumb on a toy gun, and running from the vacuum cleaner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, vacuum cleaners scared the living hell out of me when I was a toddler. So, I can sympathize with that. lol

    ReplyDelete